- Recipe serves 10 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 (9-in.) refrigerated pie crust
- 3 ounces cream cheese or Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3 large pears, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 450°. Prepare and bake crust according to package directions in 9-inch tart pan. Cool.
Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pears, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add blueberries and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until pears are crisp-tender. Evenly spread goat cheese mixture on bottom of prepared crust. Top with fruit mixture. Reduce heat to 425°. Bake 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.