- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced celery (optional)
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves cut into bite-size pieces*
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with tomato, celery and 1/2 cup cheese; set aside.
Combine chicken with cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Top salad with chicken and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Just before serving, top with ranch dressing .