- Recipe serves 12 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 hr 30 min
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley and thyme
- 5 cups cubed whole wheat bread (about 1-1/2-in. cubes)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup finely chopped, roasted pork loin or roasted turkey breast
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
Preheat oven 350°. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, milk and eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared pan.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, bake until center is set, about 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.