- Recipe serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 5 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Hot cooked rice
Dip shrimp in flour, then eggs.
Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp until they are almost pink, turning once. Remove shrimp and set aside.
Add remaining 3 tablespoons Spread, broth, lemon juice, salt and pepper in same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Return shrimp to skillet and cook 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve over hot rice and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.