- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Generously spray one side of one tortilla with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the chili powder and cumin. Arrange tortilla, spice side down on baking sheet, then top with 1/2 of the cheese, chilies, olives and cilantro. Top with second tortilla. Repeat layers, ending with tortilla. Generously spray top tortilla with Spray, then sprinkle with remaining chili powder and cumin.
Grill or broil tortillas until golden and cheese is melted. Cut in wedges and serve, if desired, with salsa.