- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 sirloin or ribeye or tenderloin steaks (about 11 oz. ea.)
- 5 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- 1 Tbsp. rinsed and chopped large capers
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet and cook garlic over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, capers, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tomatoes are cooked and mixture is saucy. Stir in parsley. Serve over hot steaks.