- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup raisins
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add walnuts and cook 1 minute or until lightly browned. Remove walnuts and set aside.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until onion is almost tender. Add broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in orzo. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in raisins and walnuts. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.