- Recipe serves 45 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- FLAKY CREAM CHEESE CRUST:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 packages (3 oz. ea) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°. For crust, combine flour, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and cream cheese in large bowl to form soft dough. Shape into (3/4-in.) balls. Place each ball into ungreased mini muffin pans. Press dough with thumb to form a crust.
For filling, combine sugar, pecans, eggs, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and vanilla in medium bowl. Spoon 1 teaspoon pecan mixture into each crust. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.