- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion and green pepper, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs, water and black pepper with wire whisk. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.