- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Olive Oil Spread”
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cans (16 oz. ea.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) chicken broth
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion and rosemary, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
Meanwhile, process beans and broth in blender or food processor in batches until smooth. Add bean mixture to saucepot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper and garnish, if desired, with toasted croutons.