- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 4 salmon fillets, (about 4 oz. each)
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 8 cups arugula or mixed greens
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted natural almonds
Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook salmon, turning once, halfway through, until fish flakes, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, remove peel, halve and slice 1 orange and squeeze ¼ cup juice from the other orange; set aside.
Remove salmon from skillet. Remove and discard 2 tablespoons fat from skillet. Stir in orange juice and vinegar, scraping bottom of skillet. Remove from heat.
Arrange arugula, avocado, onion and orange on serving plates. Top with salmon and drizzle with orange juice mixture. Sprinkle with toasted almonds