- Makes 2 dozen
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel (optional)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with brown sugar in large bowl, with electric mixer, until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon peel. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in cranberries. Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden. Let stand 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.