- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 13 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bags (10 oz. ea.) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch ground red pepper
Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch skillet, over medium heat and cook 1 clove garlic 30 seconds. Add 1 bag spinach and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until spinach is wilted. Remove spinach to serving platter and keep warm. Repeat with remaining spinach.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet, over medium-low heat and cook remaining 5 cloves garlic, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until softened. Add shrimp and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Remove from heat, then stir in lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Arrange shrimp mixture over hot spinach to serve.