- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 55 min
- 5 golden delicious apples or other baking apples, (about 2 lbs.), peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 cup granola cereal
- Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream , (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine apples, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl. Turn into prepared casserole; set aside.
Combine remaining 4 tablespoons of flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in food processor. Add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and granola and pulse just until combined; sprinkle over apples.
Bake 55 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Serve with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.