- Recipe serves 1 servings
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 10 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 1/4 cup cut-up cooked asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Beat eggs, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl.
Cook egg mixture in 8-inch no-stick skillet sprayed with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original over medium heat. With spatula, lift set edges of omelet, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelet is almost set, add asparagus and sprinkle with cheese. With spatula, fold omelet and cook 30 seconds or until set.