- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed brown bananas you will need 3 large or 4 medium brown bananas
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread melted and slightly cooled
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Heat your oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork. Add the melted butter and stir until combined. Stir in the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, don’t over mix. If you over mix the bread will flatten and end up heavy.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Check the bread at 50 minutes, just to be safe. Oven times vary.
Remove the pan from the oven and set on a wire cooling rack. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the bread and carefully remove from the pan. Let the bread cool on the wire cooling rack until slightly warm. Cut into slices and serve.