- Recipe Yield 1 dozen
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbs. grated orange zest, optional
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbs. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, softened
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, combine I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® and sugar with wooden spoon until smooth and blended. Add egg and vanilla and stir until combined. Combine flour, baking powder and salt and add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Fold in blueberries and orange zest.
Divide batter evenly in prepared muffin cups.
In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon; add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® and stir until combined, using fingers to press into crumbs. Sprinkle over muffins. Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes in pan. Transfer to wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.