- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 30 uncooked jumbo shrimp (about3-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 6 medium tomatoes, at room temperature, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 tsp. honey or agave syrup
Heat cumin in small skillet over low heat until warm and slightly toasted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat, then stir in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread until melted; set aside.
Brush shrimp on both sides with Spread mixture, then season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Toss shrimp with lemon juice and 1/2 of the basil; set aside.
Arrange tomatoes on serving platter, then sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper, honey and remaining basil leaves. Top with shrimp and their juices.