- Makes 12 sliders
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 12 uncooked large shrimp, peeled, tails removed and deveined (about 10 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 12 party-size potato rolls, split
Toss shrimp, lime juice, garlic and red pepper flakes in medium bowl. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp mixture, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in cilantro.
Evenly arrange avocado on bottoms of rolls. Top each with shrimp, then drizzle any remaining melted spread mixture in skillet. Top with roll and secure with toothpicks.