- Recipe serves 12 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 hr 30 min
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, for crust
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 4 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 7 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
Place 13 x 9-inch pan filled halfway with water on bottom rack in oven. Preheat oven to 325°. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and 6 tablespoons melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in medium bowl. Press crumb mixture on bottom and halfway up sides in 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and remaining 1-1/2 cups sugar in large bowl with electric mixer 3 minutes or until smooth. Beat in remaining 1/2 cup melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, flour and lemon juice. Gradually beat in eggs, cream, milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pan; place on middle rack in oven.
Bake 1 hour. Reduce to 300° and bake an additional 30 minutes or until almost set in center. Turn off oven without opening the door and let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate overnight. To serve, top with cherry pie filling. Best if made 1 day ahead.