- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 package (9 ounces) diced cooked chicken, thawed and chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Brush one side of each tortilla with butter.
Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, cilantro, tomato, avocado and chicken.
Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Cut into wedges.