- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup frozen edamame or green peas, thawed
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel
Heat broth in 2-quart saucepan over high heat just to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cover.
Meanwhile, melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook shallots and carrots, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in wine and cook until wine is absorbed, stirring frequently. Stir in hot broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring frequently, until all broth is absorbed and rice is creamy. Stir in edamame and heat through. Stir in green onions, lemon juice and peel. Serve, if desired, with shaved Parmesan cheese.