- Makes 24 cupcakes
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mashed banana, (about 2 medium)
- 3/4 cup reduced fat buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups confectioners sugar, for glaze
- 1/4 cup reduced fat buttermilk, for glaze
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in banana, 2/3 cup buttermilk and eggs on low speed until blended, about 2 minutes.
Slowly beat in flour mixture until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes to wire racks and cool completely.
Meanwhile, blend confectioners sugar with remaining 1/4 cup buttermilk in small bowl. Glaze muffins, then sprinkle with coconut.