- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 9 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken in flour mixture, then eggs; set aside.
Melt 1-1/2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in batches; set aside.
Stir lemon juice, then broth into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter. Whisk remaining 6 tablespoons Spread into skillet until melted, then sprinkle with parsley. Serve sauce over chicken.