- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 9 min
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 30 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. sliced almonds, lightly toasted
Spray green beans, red pepper and garlic with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in large bowl; toss to coat.
Cook vegetable mixture in preheated 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds and season, if desired, with ground black pepper.