- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Vegan
- 1 small leek, (white and light green part only), thinly sliced
- 1 bag (12 oz.) trimmed fresh green beans, (about 6 cups)
- 1 package (12 oz.) firm tofu, drained, cubed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 small cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. toasted sesame oil, (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Vegan in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add green beans and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until green beans begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tofu, soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until green beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with walnuts.