- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 18 min
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large red and/or orange bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 20 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
Combine pork, sugar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic in medium bowl. Combine vegetables in another large bowl. Spray each bowl with 10 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original; toss to coat.
Preheat 12-inch nonstick skillet and add vegetables. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove to serving platter; cover and keep warm. Preheat same skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork in batches, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until pork is done. To serve, top vegetables with pork.