- Makes 30 tarts
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 18 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Olive Oil Spread”
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup original all-purpose baking mix
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Pinch ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 400°. Grease mini nonstick muffin pans; set aside.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in large skillet, over medium-high heat and cook green onions, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in spinach; set aside and cool slightly.
Beat eggs, milk, cheese, baking mix, salt, pepper and nutmeg in medium bowl, with wire whisk or fork. Stir in green onions and spinach. Evenly spoon into prepared muffin pans. Bake 15 minutes or until set. Serve warm.