- Serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 45 mins
- 4 large McIntosh apples or golden delicious, cored
- 3 Tbsp. rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries , chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread
- 2/3 cup water
Preheat oven to 350°.
Peel top third of apples.
In 8-inch baking dish, arrange apples peeled-side up; set aside.
In small bowl, combine oats, sugar, cranberries, pecans and cinnamon; evenly spoon into center of apples, then evenly top each with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread.
Pour water around apples.
Bake uncovered, basting occasionally, 45 minutes or until tender.