- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium red and/or orange bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage leaves or 1 tsp. dried rubbed sage
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth, heated
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 1 lb. or 4 cups), heated
- 8 ounces whole grain penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil; set aside.
Combine I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, squash, red peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic and sage in large bowl. Turn onto prepared pans, in single layer. Roast, stirring once and rotating pans halfway through, 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Evenly add broth and vinegar to pans, scraping up brown bits and mashing garlic with fork.
Toss vegetables, chicken, hot penne and cheese in large serving bowl. Serve, if desired, with additional cheese.