- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 container (6 oz.) low fat plain yogurt or 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup natural super chunk peanut butter spread
- 1/4 cup water
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; remove and set aside.
Cook red pepper and onion in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry, garlic and chicken and heat through. Stir in yogurt, peanut butter spread and water until combined and heated through.
Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice and lime wedges.