- Makes 12 scones
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. heavy cream or whipping cream, for brushing tops
- 1 Tbsp. sugar, for sprinkling on tops
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of fine crumbs. Stir in cranberries.
Beat 1 cup cream and eggs in small bowl with wire whisk. Stir into flour mixture until dough forms. Divide dough in half on floured surface with floured hands; press each half into 6-inch circle. Cut each circle into 6 pie-shaped wedges. Arrange wedges on baking sheet. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon cream, then sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with additional Spread or cool on wire rack cool.