- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 Tbsp. fat free Italian dressing
- 1 tsp. lime juice
Preheat oven 400°.
Combine cumin, coriander, chili powder, grated lime peel and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Arrange salmon on jelly-roll pan. Brush salmon with Spread, then sprinkle with spice mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; chill, if desired. Serve salmon with coleslaw.