- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 medium yellow squash, cubed
- 30 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
Spray chicken and vegetables with 15 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original, then toss with with rosemary and orange peel. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers*.
Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are just tender.
Arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter. Spray with remaining 15 Sprays, then drizzle with orange juice.