- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 9 min
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 30 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. sliced almonds , lightly toasted
Spray green beans, red pepper and garlic with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original in large bowl; toss to coat.
Cook vegetable mixture in preheated 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with almonds and season, if desired, with ground black pepper.