- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 20 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange shrimp in single layer in lightly greased baking pan curling each one into a circle; set aside.
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and pepper in medium bowl; toss with lemon juice and water, then spray with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original. Evenly top shrimp with crumb mixture.
Bake 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and crumbs are lightly browned.