- Recipe Serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3⁄4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour or 1 cup each all purpose flour and whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 tsp. flaked sea salt
- Vanilla ice cream, serving suggestion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet.
In large bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, egg yolk, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® and vanilla until smooth and blended.
Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda until a dough forms. Add chocolate chips.
Spread dough in prepared skillet, top with sea salt and bake 35-40 minutes.
Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.