- Makes 30 pancakes
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 2 large sweet potatoes or or yams, cooked and mashed (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 cups plain dry bread crumbs, divided
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, salt and pepper. Drop by tablespoons into remaining 1 cup bread crumbs and roll to coat lightly.
Melt 3 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the pancakes, turning once and flattening slightly, 6 minutes or until golden brown; keep warm. Repeat with remaining Spread and potato mixture.
Meanwhile, blend remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar with sour cream. To serve, dollop each pancake with sour cream mixture, then garnish with nuts.