- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 cup shredded carrots, divided
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 large Boston lettuce leaves
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3/4 cup of the shredded carrots, garlic, ginger and salt, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add turkey and brown until crumbly, about 7 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in lime juice. Arrange turkey mixture evenly on lettuce leaves. Top with remaining 1/4 cup shredded carrots. Sprinkle, if desired, with 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro. Roll up lettuce leaves and slice in half.