- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 large zucchini, finely chopped
- 3 large red and/or orange bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 20 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
Spray corn, zucchini, orange pepper and garlic with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original in large bowl; toss to coat.
Cook vegetable mixture in preheated 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until corn is golden. Add broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until corn is tender. Stir in cilantro and black pepper.