- Recipe serves 12 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- Chill Time 4 hr
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 cups ground, skinned and toasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream or whipping cream
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. orange liqueur, divided
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, hazelnuts and sugar in small bowl. Evenly press on bottom and up sides in 9-inch tart pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden. Evenly spread marmalade on crust. Cool on wire rack.
Meanwhile, bring 1 cup cream just to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and whisk in semi-sweet chocolate and remaining 1/4 cup Spread until smooth; whisk in 1 tablespoon liqueur. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Meanwhile, melt white chocolate with remaining 1/4 cup cream and 1 tablespoon liqueur in top of double boiler, stirring frequently, until smooth; refrigerate. Serve sauce with torta.