- Makes 16 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 11 min
- 1 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
Preheat oven to 375°.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer or wooden spoon until smooth. Beat in vanilla, egg and baking soda. Stir in flour just until blended. Stir in chocolate, cranberries and pecans.
Drop mixture by 1/4-cupfuls, 3 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 11 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.