- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/4 cup lime juice, divided
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined uncooked extra large shrimp, (about 16 to 20)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves, divided
Cook quinoa according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cook time.
Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons lime juice and chili powder and cook until bubbly. Stir in shrimp and cook, turning once, until pink, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1 tablespoon of the cilantro.
Stir remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, 2 tablespoons cilantro and 2 tablespoons lime juice into hot cooked quinoa. Arrange quinoa on plates. Top with shrimp; drizzle any sauce remaining in skillet over shrimp.