- Makes 18 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 11 min
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer or wooden spoon until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate, cranberries and pecans.
Drop mixture by 1/4-cupfuls, 3-in. apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 11 minutes or until edges just begin to set. Do not over bake; cookies will firm as they cool. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.